Tuesday 14 October 2014

bill weekly timetable

Monday: Afternoon I go to surrey quays shopping center. The shops that I go to are Tesco, Superdrug, Samsung, Game, H Samuel, Boots.

Tuesday: In the afternoon I do the blog group. I do a blog on shops, TV shows, music and other things.

Wednesday: I listen to classical Japanese music on CD's at home.

Thursday: I go to work around Elephant and Castle to do 3 hours volunteering at a mission. In the afternoon I go to Center Court shopping center in Wimbledon. The only shop at the center I go to is Tesco before going to hmv shop.

Friday: Friday morning i go to Toucan employment agency at Crampton St for one hour volunteering. I walk to Toucan and back.

Saturday: I listen to old time crooners on Cd's.

Sunday: I watch DVD at home and film on TV

No comments:

Post a Comment